Plus Valuable Information For Intestinal Health
- A Taste of Wellness is a fabulous cookbook that not only looks TERRIFIC, and tastes TERRIFIC, but actually helps you feel TERRIFIC! The baked goods are nut-flour based and all of the recipes are free of gluten, grain, refined sugar, yeast, and lactose.
- Adorable humorous poems
- Breakfast lunch and dinner menus
- Stress Management
- Understanding the SCD Diet
- Highly recommended by leading GI doctors
- Revised Edition
Sku: DWC-831-6 Author: Rochel Weiss Isbn 10: 0615648312 Isbn 13: 9780615648316 Pages: 462 Size: 7.7" x 10.3" Binding: Hardcover Date: 2/18/2013 Imprint: CIS Publishers
- A Taste of Wellness is a unique cookbook, with mouthwatering photographs and is a fabulous companion for those embarking on any type of gluten free, grain free or low carb diet, or just anyone that enjoys eating healthy food. A Taste of Wellness focuses greatly on digestive issues, using the SCD diet to treat any type of digestive disorder such as Crohn s disease, ulcerative colitis, Celiac, Diverticulitis, IBS, or any other digestive discomfort. It has also been very successful in treating autism and many other mental health conditions.
A Taste of Wellness is not only a recipe book, it has loads of extras, such as; guidelines for good digestion, juicing benefits, hints and tips, stress management techniques, adorable humorous poems, breakfast lunch and dinner menus, and much more. Instructions are very easy to follow. This book is highly recommended by leading GI doctors. A must for every health conscious home!
- A treasure of a cookbook by Rochel Weiss & the Wellbee's Team. Over 275 Awesome Recipes with full color photographs PLUS MUCH MORE! Eating healthy never tasted so good!
- Easy to follow instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.