The guide features:
- In depth articles designed to help explore the answer to that most important question: "What kind of career should I pursue?"
- Full coverage of all career options with detailed job descriptions,information about potential salaries, career skills and requirements and how to meet them - plus testimonials from people in each career, presenting a first - hand report the pros and cons.
- Information on the world of long-distance learning including online courses and how to decide if that's the right choice for you, as well as options for scholarships and grants.
- A directory of courses and classes that are tailored to the frum person and their specific needs, to ensure they learn the skills necessary to secure a job and succeed.
- A complete listing of agencies that can help find and get that perfect job - covering the range of need from career coaches to job placement agencies and resume writers.
- For those with an entrepreneurial spirit, a step by step guide to starting a business, where to find general and financial advice, and of course, an up to date list of premier business consultants. A word from the experts:
"This book is an excellent resource for those seeking a career... It is also a guide to the vast resources that are available within our community for finding the training necessary to succeed."
- Rabbi Gedaliah Weinberger,Chairman of the board, Professional Career Services
- "... a great resource for anyone either looking for a career or looking to change careers. I highly recommend this guide."
- Jacob Engel, Y.E.D.A.
- "The Parnassah Guide is certain to be a valuable resource for anyone seeking to earn a parnassah."
- Zisha Novoseller, Yishai Polon EPI Networking
Sku: F-068-7 Isbn 10: 1598260685 Isbn 13: 9781598260687 Pages: 308 Size: 6" x 9" Binding: Paperback Imprint: Feldheim Publishers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.