- One of the most cherished customs on the night of Rosh Hashanah is eating the foods. Enhance this experience by taking a deeper look into the and discover:
- what the different foods are;
- what they represent and accomplish;
- what their accompanying yehi ratzon prayers mean;
- how to check them for insect infestation;
- how to approach the Rosh Hashanah night's meal;
- and much more!
- Also included are the laws and texts for candle lighting, Kiddush, the shehecheyanu blessing and bentching, plus a Hebrew collective commentary on Mishnayos Rosh Hashanah. May this work enrich your Rosh Hashanah table and bring you even closer to Hashem on the Yom HaDin.
This is a wonderful chibur, explaining all the details of Rosh Hashanah night with great care and comprehensiveness. It is based on leading poskim and Torah leaders of previous generations, and contemporary Gedolim as well...The author has clearly expended much effort to merit the tzibbur with a sefer that shows every ben Torah, in a clear and organized way, the proper way to act on the Yom HaDin - to feel the kedushah of the day, not only during tefillah, but also during the Yom Tov meal.
- Rav Yisroel Neuman, Rosh Yeshiva of Beth Medrash Govoha, Lakewood
- I am positive that this chibur will increase yiras Shamayim and a proper taste for the [Rosh Hashanah] Seudas haMelech. In particular, one who studies this sefer will feel a new and exalted feeling when he recites the yehi ratzon that is customarily said after eating the.
- Rav Shmuel Felder, Dayan of Beth Medrash Govoha, Lakewood
Rabbi Yehuda Leib Finkelstein
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.