- Sarah Schenirer was a ground breaker in chinuch ha'banos;
- Rebbetzin Vichna Kaplan became the architect of all that followed.
- Now this little-known, incredible story is finally being told.
- From Slonim to Baranowitz, from Brisk to Brooklyn, from the childhood of a young orphan to becoming the "mother of the Bais Yaakov movement in America," this is the extraordinary biography of a true pioneer, who together with her illustrious husband, Rabbi Boruch Kaplan, revolutionized education for Jewish girls in America. Based on extensive firsthand sources, beautifully written, and filled with hundreds of vintage photographs, this mesmerizing saga becomes – not only a portrait of Rabbi and Rebbetzin Kaplan – but the portrait of an era. You will meet many of the past generations' Gedolim, and encounter events that reshaped Jewish history.
- Rebbetzin Danielle Leibowitz, beloved matriarch of the Chofetz Chaim community worldwide and an early talmidah of Rebbetzin Kaplan, together with Mrs. Devora Gliksman, veteran mechaneches and author, have written a remarkable book. For every student, teacher, and parent -- this unforgettable story will bring tears to your eyes, inspiration to your heart, and strength to your soul.
Rebbetzin Danielle S. Leibowitz & Devora Gliksman
7" x 10"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.