How do we know if there is a problem?
How can the Torah be a source of support?
What can we expect at the fertility clinic?
Does Hashem love us?
What are the side effects of fertility medications?
Can this ordeal strengthen our marriage
What is the halacha for male fertility testing?
Can one live a fulfilling life without children?
This book takes couples down the obstacle - strewn path toward fertility, discussing all factors that encompass difficulty conceiving. Topics discussed include: male fertility testing, IVF, adoption, niddah issues, faith, prayer, dealing with society, when to stop, choosing the right aregiver, producedures on Shabbos, being positive, and much more. This step - by - step, comprehensive guide is an indispensable tool for couples seeking fertility, but it will also be of great interest and benefit to relatives and friends of childless couples, as well as rabbis, therapists, and social workers.
Infertility: heartbreaking, frightening, and a real rest of faith.
The Third Key - The Jewish Couple's Guide to Fertility offers comfort, hope, the latest medical knowledge, and a Torah - true approach to the situtation.
"The Third Key is a tour de force whose every page is educational and inspiring... carefully researched and brilliantly written pages, presented with remarkable sensitivity and delicacy... The medical information is extremely helpful. The halachos are carefully presented... Broken hearts will be mended by reading this work."
- Rabbi Yisroel Belsky,Rosh Yeshiva of Torah Vodaath
- "Encompasses Halacha and hashkafah, medicine and psychology... This sefer shall, without a doubt, give spiritual and emotional strength and sustenance."
- Rabbi David Cohen, Congregation Gvul Yaavetz, Brooklyn, New York
"An excellent combination of medical and psychological information and advice bolstered by a firm, Torah - true outlook and perspective."
- Rabbi Zev Leff, Moshav Matityahu, Israel
- "The information in this book [is] accurate, comprehensive, and up - to date... [It] will be a great benefit to all those who are seeking information on the fertilityprocess."
- Professor Ehud Margalioth, director of the IVF unit, Shaare Zede Medical Center, Jerusalem
|Author:||Michal Finkelstein RN CNM,Rabbi Baruch Finkelstein|
|Size:||6 1/4" x 9 1/4"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.