- This book is based on shiurim given in the Second-Seder Kollel, written by his close talmid, Rabbi Avraham Chaim Slansky.
- Interactions between men and women occur in many different areas of life, and inevitably a myriad of questions arise, such as:
- In this book, the complicated and intricate laws of yichud are explained based on the original sources and the practical rulings of modern-day poskim. It is separated into two parts for ease of use:
- Book One: Concise Laws of Yichud
- The basic laws of yichud are presented as a clear and concise guide. Ideal for a quick review or for a decisive ruling, each chapter references where further explanation can be found in its counterpart in Book Two.
- Book Two: Elucidated Laws of Yichud
- Hilchos yichud is methodically arranged, providing further elucidation of the laws of yichud. This comprehensive guide, including all relevant background, gives the reader a complete grasp of hilchos yichud, facilitating real-life application to uncommon situations that may occur. Included are full-text citations of hundreds of sources and a wide range of practical examples, making it an excellent source for both reference and in-depth study.
- Like HaRav Kallus's shiurim, this book is both enjoyable and relevant to daily life. Its unique design brings refreshing clarity to a difficult subject.
|Author:||Rabbi Avraham Chaim Slansky|
|Size:||6.3" x 9.3"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.