- We ask Hashem each day "Veha'arev Na - Please make our Torah learning sweet!" And the bestselling Vehaarev Na series does just that, by presenting the fascinating halachic challenges and solutions of Rabbi Yitzchak Zilberstein shlita, son-in-law of HaGaon Rav Yosef Shalom Elyashiv zt"l.
- Now, in this third English volume, readers can continue to enjoy these intriguing and stimulating shiurim based on the weekly parshah. Written in a deceptively easy style by Rabbi Erez Chazani, a student of Rav Zilberstein and a member of the Rav's Kollel Beis David in Cholon, Veha'arev Na brings the excitement of Torah to everyone's Shabbos table.
- Baruch, a convert to Judaism, is blessed with his first son. Can his gentile father be sandek at the bris?
- A tourist from abroad places a wad of dollars into the Kosel HaMaaravi as a "gift." What should be done with the money?
- Two people, one wearing tefillin while the second is carrying his, arrive together at shul at precisely the same moment. Who should enter first?
- A doctor performing a transplant removes the wrong kidney from the donor but thereby saves her life. Is he liable for negligence?
- A gabbai orders a taxi so that the Jewish driver can complete the minyan in his shul. Who must pay the cabdriver's bill?
- Reuven discovers that a prankster wrote Hashem's Name in the dust on his dirty windshield. Can he erase it?
Rabbi Yitzchok Zilberstein
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.