- Many years passed since the Bris Bein HaBesarim, when Hashem sealed a covenant with Avraham Avinu and told him that his children would be persecuted strangers in a foreign land. Now it was time for that promise to be fulfilled, and Yaakov and his sons went down to Egypt.
- After the last of Yaakov's sons passed away, Pharaoh began to inflict Bnei Yisrael with cruel slave labor and oppressive torture. In their suffering, Bnei Yisrael called out to Hashem, and He heard their cries. The time for redemption had finally arrived.
- Hashem, through Moshe and Aharon, struck Pharaoh and Egypt with ten terrifying plagues until Pharaoh finally agreed to set Bnei Yisrael free.
- Bnei Yisrael left Egypt, received the Torah on Har Sinai and became the nation of Hashem. For forty years, Bnei Yisrael traveled fearlessly through the desert under Hashem's loving protection, until arriving in Eretz Yisrael, which Hashem had promised to Avaham.
- This pictorial history of Yetzias Mitzrayim, beginning with the Bris Bein Habesarim, brings alive the story of Yetzias Mitzrayim in a way children can easily absorb.
Rav Avraham Ohayon
8.5" x 12"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.