- Journey Through Nach features the following:
- Chapter summaries on every chapter in Nach, with insights of commentaries interwoven throughout
- Over 100 divrei Torah on themes and concepts of Nach
- Charts, Maps, Timelines, and a reference to every Haftarah
- A selection of comprehensive essays explaining some of the more misunderstood areas in Nach including: Witchcraft, King Shaul's suicide, hereditary punishment, predicting Moshiach's arrival, free will, and King David's marriage with Batsheva.
Includes endorsements by leading rabbinic authorities and a foreword by Rabbi Zev Leff.
Sku: F-7441-9 Author: Rabbi Daniel Fine,Chaim Golker Isbn 10: 0993674410 Isbn 13: 9780993674419 Pages: 805 Binding: Hardcover Imprint: Feldheim Publishers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.