- The Jewish Educational Program (JEP) is proud to present the third volume in a series of Torah publications devoted to the practical application of Jewish law.
- The Torah concepts described in Volume 1 (Lilmod Ulelamed) and the Jewish philosophy discussed in Volume 2 (Lehovin Ulehaskil) reach their culmination in the mitzvos and dinim detailed in Lishmor Vela'asos. Those who perform G-d's laws eagerly and meticulously show that they have gained insight into G-d's plan for man.
- This volume is a summary of the most commonly applied halachos in the Shulchan Oruch, Orach Chaim, as elaborated in the Mishnah Brurah, and parts of Yorah De'ah. It includes recent hala- chic decisions from some of the foremost Rabbinical authorities of our day.
- Like Lilmod Ulelamed, this volume offers a series of stories and ma'amorei Chazal that provide an additional dimension to the discussion of the laws. These are intended as background material to the dinim, bringing to life the spirit of the law, and showing its practical effect on man's faith and morals.
- This book will serve the needs of a varied group of readers: the layman who cannot easily consult the primary halachic sources; the student wishing to understand the practical applications of the law; and the teacher seeking ways to present halachic teachings in a dramatic fashion.
|Author:||Rabbi Mordechai Katz|
|Size:||5.3" x 8.3"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.