RADIANCE of SHABBOS
through the PARASHAH
The journey of Jewish neshamos from the Mabul to Yaakov's sheep
to Pharaoh's slaves.
What does singing zemiros testify about the nature of Shabbos?
Becoming a Gadol when you're not in the limelight - Korach's mistake.
What does the story of Bnos Tzlafchad tell us about Moshiach?
BEFORE MOSHIACH'S COMING, Amos HaNavi (8:11) predicted
there would be a famine - not for bread and water, but for the word
of Hashem. This explains why more and more people find themselves
needing the nourishment of the deeper layers of Torah.
- In presenting the Torah of Rav Moshe Wolfson, shlita, Rav of Beis Midrash
Emunas Yisrael and Mashgiach Ruchani of Mesivta Torah Vodaath, Feast of
Faith attempts to quench this hunger and satisfy this thirst.
- Written in a light and engaging style, Feast of Faith draws from the mystical
layers of Torah as transmitted through the channels of Chassidus.
EACH WEEK FEATURES UNEXPECTED AND NOVEL IDEAS:
- • A short highlight about the holiness of Shabbos
• A brief explanation of the general theme of the parashah
• An exploration of a topic in the parashah
• A satisfying analysis of the heart of the parashah
• A succinct scoop of Torah that leaves a sweet taste
- Sprinkled throughout are sidebars adding surprising dashes of flavor and
astounding gematrios, and each section ends with a practical takeaway. Altogether,
this sefer provides a bountiful Feast of Faith.
Rabbi Moshe Wolfson
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.