- The power of daily readings...
- The insights of two world-class educators, drawing upon countless Torah sources...
- Practical halachos with comments of leading contemporary poskim
- And hundreds of personal, inspiring stories....
Rabbi Zechariah Wallerstein, famed founder of Ohr Naava, joins bestselling author Rabbi Shimon Finkelman to share with us a step-by-step guide to one of the most fundamental - and sometimes one of the hardest - mitzvos of the Torah, the mitzvah of kibbud av va'eim, honoring our parents.
- In short daily readings, we will discover how to honor and revere our parents, through true stories, Torah insights, and practical advice. By reading about kibbud av va'eim every single day, we will incorporate these ideas into our minds, hearts - and actions.
- The Torah itself promises special reward to those who properly honor their parents. This book will help us to do that in the best possible way.
Rabbi Shimon Finkelman,Rabbi Zechariah Wallerstein
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.