- "Guess what?" Tzipporah said to her father. "Soon I will have a new baby sister!" She pranced around the kitchen, twirling and dancing, leaping and spinning.
- "That's right," said her father. "Or a new baby brother."
- "No," said Tzipporah. "It's going to be a sister. It's time for a girl."
- Tzipporah has only brothers. How she wishes for a sister who, unlike her brothers, will be neat and polite and play tea party the right way!
- Then Baby tells Tzipporah how life was like for her, growing up in a family of seven girls, and Tzipporah begins to realize that there is no such thing as a perfect family setup...only a setup that perfect for you.
- In this adorable book, by popular children's author Dishy Schiffman, kids will absorb the emunah that Hashem knows exactly what is best for everyone, and He custom-makes each person's family so that it is just right for him or her.
Chana Min Hahar
8.7" x 11.5"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.