- Is one allowed to say the word"G-d? "
- Is it permitted to talk in a bathroom?
- Does one have to wash his hands after putting on tefillin?
- What kavana should one have when davening or saying berachos?
- Can one say elokai neshama after davening Shacharis?
- May one give a baby bottle in the middle of the night without washing negel vasser?
- May one play ball in shorts?
- At what point does one transgress bal teshaktzu when holding himself in?
- Is one obligated to avoid things which are kashe leshikcha?
- Are men allowed to go horseback riding?
- Should plaques be hung up in honor of donors?
- Is it ever proper to get involved in controversy?
- What are the ramifications of disgracing a talmid chacham?
Rav Gershon Meltzer
6" x 9"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.