- "Why should I stick out and feel like the nerdy one?!"
- "Tznius is so personal! How can anyone understand my struggles, given my personality and background? "
- Say the word"tznius" in a crowded auditorium of women, and the reactions will range from admiration to guilt to misgiving to...thinly veiled derision. What is it about this distinctive mitzvah that looms like such a formidable mountain? And more importantly, how can we overcome our private hurdles?
- In this warm, relevant, and carefully researched book, we meet hundreds of women from all walks of life - seminary girls, young marrieds, working mothers, and mechanchos - who've been there - and grown. Hear their candid accounts of how they defeated their inner demons in various aspects of dress, conduct, and mindset. Sharing a plethora of tips and strategies, these heroines have left precious nuggets that every woman and girl - on every level - can internalize.
- No, tznius is not defined by hemlines and inches.It is your identity. Your essence. And your privilege.
- Come...discover your greatest gift!
- By: Chaya S. Newman
Chaya S. Newman
5" x 8"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.