- For eight years, Mimi, Akiva, and Shayna have been separated from their mother.
- In Yerushalayim, sixteen - year - old Mimi Blum tries desperately to fill a void whose existence she refuses to admit.
- In New York, Mimi's mother Tamar pines for her children, but is convinced she is incapable of raising them. As she fights to regain her mental health, past events come back to haunt her - and challenge old assumptions.
- Ari Solomon, a young baal teshuvah, is on the brink of beginning a new chapter in his life when his plans are brutally cut short by the Mossad. Forced to travel to the United States to reunite with a father he never knew, Ari discovers that his long - buried past has suddenly become his future.
- Will Mimi's new friendship fill the void in her heart, or only add to her pain?
- Will Tamar recover, and even if she does, will her children allow her back into their lives?
- Journey with the Blum and Solomon families through the unexpected twists and turns in their lives. Enter their inner worlds and gain insight into the depths of the human character. Ultimately, this suspenseful novel taps into the common denominators that link us all.
- By: Esther Toker
6" x 9"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.