- He was Rav Shimon Schwab zt"l, one of the greatest gedolimof recent times. Though he passed away nearly twenty years ago, leaving a void of unimaginable proportions in the Torah world, Rav Schwab left behind a precious legacyhis writings, his sefarim, and his divrei Torah, all of which are as beautiful and as relevant today as the day Rav Schwab penned them.
- In Rav Schwab on Chumash, readers are given a window into the brilliance and depth of Rav Shimon Schwab. This sefer includes both Rav Schwab's dazzling insights on the parshah, as well as many stories, vignettes, and lessons from the life and writings of the Rav that help illustrate various points brought out in the book.
- Many of the chiddushei Torahin this volume were originally written in Rav's Schwab's magnum opus, Ma'ayan Beis Hosho'eivah, and have now been carefully selected, translated, and written over. Others are original chiddushimthat have never been published before, which were heard from the Rav by his family and students. The aneCDotes from the Rav's life and excerpts from his speeches and essays, which accompany most of the divrei Torahin this book, are all thought - provoking, stimulating, and profoundly inspiring.
- A beautiful mini - biography of Rav Schwab's life as an opener to the book, as well as"The Rav and His Mission" at the close of the book, further complete the richness of this sefer, providing readers with an additional dimension of this holy tzaddik who lived in our midst just two decades ago.
- For those looking to enhance their understanding of Chumashand of lifeby way of the insights offered by a venerable gadol hador, Rav Schwab on Chumashis the seferto learn, to internalize, and to cherish.
- By:Rabbi Myer Schwab
Rabbi Myer Schwab
7" x 10"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.