- Tehilla Sherman was perfectly happy living in her comfortable old house in a small New Jersey town, attending the school run by her parents.
- Then, to everyone's shock, the school has to close down due to lack of funds and her parents need to find new jobs.
- At the end of the summer, Tehilla has to adjust to a very different lifestyle in a high-rise apartment in Brighton Beach, New York.
- There, she meets Galia, a girl originally from Russia, who is just starting to discover her Jewish heritage.
- Both Tehilla and Galia find themselves being challenged by new experiences.
- Can their mutual love of music help them to build a true friendship?
Menucha Chana Levin
5.5" x 8.5"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.