- Includes Additional Recipes
Plus Electric Pressure Cooker Section!
The Easy Way to Cook Ahead for Yom Tov
- Whether you are a newbie making Pesach for the first time, or a seasoned balabusta in search of some fresh slow-cooker recipes, Pesach While You Sleep is the go-to book for you!
- It's two weeks to Pesach. You just discovered you will be staying home for Yom Tov this year - and hosting guests, too. AND you don't even have a Pesach kitchen!
- You have very little time on your hands, yet you have many people to feed for an entire Yom Tov.
- You and your family go out all day Chol Hamoed, yet the crew clamors for supper even before your key touches the front door.
Not if you use Julie Hauser's methods!
- Having made plenty a Pesach in a pinch, Julie devised an ingenious Pesach cook-ahead system - with just the use of a folding table, a few slow-cookers, and some basic supplies and ingredients. Now you can learn her easy, time-saving, stress-reducing methods, too!
- Chock-full of scrumptious, Pesach-dik slow-cooker recipes - all super easy and freezer-friendly-this handy guide and recipe book helps you gain control over the mammoth job of cooking for Pesach.
5" x 8"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.