- How far will a person go to receive a nod of acceptance from the people around them? Join Laiky, Rivka, and Adi as they struggle to find the answer to this question.
- Laiky has worked hard to build the perfect family, but she has a secret. Can she stand tall when all she has kept hidden is revealed? Will she fight to become the principal of Bnos Shifra's new branch so her image of a perfect family is cemented, or will she relinquish her dream and take on a job that others consider beneath her?
- When Rivka married into the Gold family, she wasn't aware that she was going to have to cajole her hUSBand Chezky into living up to her in-laws' high expectations. When she is forced to step into battle with Laiky over the new principal job, she must decide if she will succumb to their pressure or stand tall on her own.
- Ex-convict Adi is desperate to make herself a new life, but she lacks the tools and she ignores the warnings to keep her past a secret. Is she destined to remain on the fringes of society?
- In this novel, popular writer Rhona Lewis pushes us to re-examine the way we relate to the people around us who don't slot into the image of perfection. This is a story of conflict and hope, that will give you the courage to become who you really are.
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.