- The Lorens and their adoptive children have made aliyah, launching a new phase in their lives and facing a whole new set of challenges.
Yehudis supports a mother who fears she will lose her gravely ill young daughter.
Eliezer helps his son gain clarity, and closure, regarding his horrific past.
- A chance encounter connects Debby with a young boy fighting valiantly for his sister's future-evoking memories of a world she'd thought was long buried.
- Cast into the world of shidduchim, Shimmy must confront his greatest fears.
- Desperate to reclaim a childhood he never knew, Danny searches for the father who abandoned him over a decade earlier.
Ruth Arieli Rapaport, popular author of Dancing in the Rain and No Room for Two, brings us back to the Loren family. whom we met in her bestselling novel No Place Like Home.
- Come share in the struggles and triumphs, the laughter and tears, in this heart-tugging and sometimes shocking story.
Ruth Arieli Rapaport
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.