"Open an operating room for me."
- Yehudis stared at her in disbelief. "Who are you?
What do you think you're doing?"
- "Who am I? I don't know, but it doesn't matter right now,"
the other woman replied candidly. "I can save this child."
- And she did. But her past is shrouded in mystery,
blocked by a curtain of amnesia. Yet when given the chance,
she refuses to reclaim her lost identity.
- Why? What is she hiding from?
- Follow Dr. Yehudis Loren, Debby and Shimmy, and many others,
through new twists and turns in their lives.
- Where We Belong is a story of love and estrangement,
ethics and denial, humanity and conscience.
- Book three in this bestselling series.
Ruth Arieli Rapaport
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.