- Tina made herself oblivious to the child's distress. Someday,
she would thank her grandparents for what they had done for
her, at great self-sacrifice. Right now, the child was too young to
appreciate it, but one day she would.
- Gadi looked at the child and wondered how they had reached
this situation. He wondered, too, whether he was to blame,
and whether his sense of helplessness would prevail forever.
- And Devoiry found all of the challenges of her past brought to
the forefront as she struggled to learn the lessons for the present.
She would need every drop of strength she had in order to hold
everything and everyone together as they waited for Zahavi to
- More importantly, she would need to remember Who was the
source of that strength...
- Another stirring drama by the author of Beyond Hope.
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.