- A sensible woman, dedicated to her husband's learning, yet secretly fearing the stress will drive her mad. Those voices in her head - are they hers?
- Her brother - so principled, so rigid, until he sees he must bend or break.
- A little girl and a grown girl, both terrified of the thing they want most.
- A young man defying his parents, yet craving their love.
- Two brothers at war, until they realize how much they need each other.
- Join the dance between family members who seek different things in their lives, yet will go through shame, pain, and debt to help one another.
- A dance between the benefits afforded by the wider, exposed world of knowledge and technology and the unbending purity of insularity.
- A deeply internal dance between one's highest aspirations and all-too-real vulnerabilities.
- The dance between our desire to be true to our selves and our dreams, while also being a faithful member of a couple, a family, and a community...
- NEW! From the author of All I Ask and Normal Like Me.
6.3" x 9.3"
Israel Bookshop Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.