- "And for you who revere My name, a sun of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings"
- Judaism has its own distinctive approach to healing, giving pride of place to the health of the soul. Rooted in the Bible, Talmud and Kabbalah, this tradition finds its fullest expression in the teachings of the outstanding Chassidic luminary, Rebbe Nachman of Breslov (1772-1810).
- Healing in the Bible & Talmud
- The Rambam (Maimonides) on health
- The Baal Shem Tov as a healer
- Kabbalah view of the human body
- The Ten Pulses
- The Ten Kinds of Song
- Translations of Rebbe Nachman's teachings on healing with full commentary
- Prayer & Meditation
- Diet & Exercise
- How to keep healthy
- Common medical problems
- Facing serious illness
- "The Wings of the Sun" is a clear, informative study of Rebbe Nachman's teachings on healing, providing sound yet easily understood explanations of profound kabbalistic concepts, and offering a wealth of practical guidance for those facing illness or caring for the sick.
6.7" x 9.7"
Moznaim Pub Corp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.