From The Beloved Rosh HaYeshiva
- We miss him so much.
- His warmth. His love. His authentic caring for every talmid;
indeed, for every Jew. His ahavas haTorah, his vision, his humility,
and his extraordinary determination not to let a debilitating illness
stop him from teaching - and building - Torah.
- Yes, how we miss Rav Nosson Tzvi Finkel zt"l, the beloved Rosh
Yeshivah of Yeshivas Mir Yerushalayim.
- His talmidim throughout the years fondly recall the special
atmosphere of Rav Nosson Tzvi's Erev Shabbos shmuessen, when,
with his trademark smile and delight in Torah, he would share
thoughts on the parashah and personal insights on life.
- In Rav Nosson Tzvi Speaks, these shmuessen have been carefully
chosen and adapted for print. As we read these beautifully
thought-out pieces, we are treated not only to Rav Nosson Tzvi's
chiddushim, but also to those of his rebbeim, Rav Chaim Shmulevitz
and Rav Chaim Kamil, zt"l, whose teachings influenced him so
- These are fascinating and insightful essays. More: In these essays
Rav Nosson Tzvi shows us how to achieve major levels of ameilus
and hasmadah, and lofty levels of bein adam lachaveiro, urging us to
seek and achieve greatness.
- Rav Nosson Tzvi's teachings will enrich our everyday lives. And
they will help us feel, and, yes, emulate, the achrayus, ahavas
haTorah and ahavas Yisrael that defined him.
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.