- This is a book with so many facets, it's almost impossible to define.
- It is the evolution of one man's dream to create b'nei Torah in turbulent times.
- It is a panoramic perspective of how to apply timeless principles in chinuch; essential reading for parents and teachers.
- It is a window into 20th century American Orthodoxy, its growth and development, and how that impacted the world of chinuch.
- Most of all, it is the story of dedication and devotion - told in a way that keeps us turning the pages and looking for more!
- "Der velt hat ah glantz, " he would say. The material world sparkles; he viewed his job as making his students realize that the spark of Torah burns brighter. Different decades required dissimilar tools, but with fierce idealism, and clear realism, he reached his talmidim, leaving an indelible imprint upon them.
- This book is a treasure for anyone interested in also being uplifted and moved by this legendary mechanech.
6.3" x 9.3"
Artscroll Mesorah Publications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.