- Baruch Schultz's wife, Rena, is worried. Since her hUSBand's promotion, he's been obsessed with work, hasn't spent enough time with his family...and has been skipping his daf yomi shiur. To make matters worse, Baruch's children are slipping along with him. His daughter Rikki is rethinking her dating priorities, and nineteen-year-old Shalom is more attracted to his computer than his Gemara. And his oldest son Shuey is considering career options, even though his father is supporting him in kollel.
- Oblivious to the changes occuring around him, Baruch chases the intoxicating dream of making millions. His boss is thrilled, but his learning and davening are suffering badly...and he's too fixated on his forward rush to success to even notice.
- What will it take for Baruch to wake up and realize the mess he's made of his life? An astounding series of events are about to unfold that will jolt Baruch right out of his headlong race to the top. But is it too late? Can he correct his mistakes before the gates to his future - and that of his family - are sealed... forever?
- In this unusual and action-packed novel by debut author Michal Lieff, readers will be spellbound as they follow the Schultz family through the dramatic ups and downs of their spiritual fortunes. We will recognize all too well the characters in this riveting book as they rise to new heights and plunge precariously into an unexpected sky dive.
- "Sky dive is a touching story that connects us with the true priorities of a Jewish person. You will enjoy this character-driven quest to uncover the things that truly matter." -Sara Wiederblank, author of Between the Tides and Just Between Friends
6.3" x 9.3"