- Life for a Jewish single has never been so complicated!
- We dream of finding the right one, but the path to that goal can be so full of obstacles and wrong turns that we're worried we'll never reach the end.
- Dating experts Rosie Einhorn and Sherry Zimmerman, authors of the bestselling Talking Tachlis and In the Beginning, have smoothed away the roadblocks with this wise, comprehensive guide for singles and their friends and family. Learn how to make networking work for you, identify critical dating obstacles, avoid hitting an impasse, and much more. The authors' up-to-date and on-target advice will make the road much easier to traverse...and, with G-d's help, shorter, too.
- With many years of experience successfully helping singles in their private therapy practices and in their organization Sasson V'simcha- The Center for Jewish Marriage, the authors are superqualified to offer singles and their families terrific tips, techniques, and tools for finding the right mate. Dating Smart -it's the first choice for savvy singles.
- "Rosie Einhorn and Sherry Zimmerman bring a wealth of experience and keen judgment [to the field of family stability]... Dating Smart is must reading for all interested in shidduchim-prospective partners, parents, rabbanim, and therapists." -Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski, psychiatrist and author
- "Dating Smart is a repository of wisdom and sound advice by a team of experts in the field of shidduchim... The book is eminently readable and engaging; it is also equally appropriate for those already married. Everyone is-or at least should be-involved in assisting with shidduchim. Dating Smart will ensure that your involvement is smart, effective, and correct." -Rabbi Hanoch Teller, writer and lecturer
Rosie Einhorn,Sherry Zimmerman
5.3" x 8.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.