- Motherhood shakes you up. It knocks your socks off. It calls into question everything you thought you knew.
- Motherhood has stages. The intoxicating and overwhelming sensations of new motherhood give way to deeper wisdom and maturity... A mother in progress is transformed into a mother in action, a woman whose behaviors are more confident and refined.
- In this eloquent and profound odyssey of motherhood, author and family therapist Tzippora Price probes the signposts along the path of becoming an intelligent and caring mother.
- We observe how a mother can be available to her children without being intrusive, how a simple cup of tea can help build an enduring marriage, and how women can cope with the empty nest.
- Exquisitely articulate and courageously honest, we are drawn into the author's world as she deals with a child's existential crisis over the death of a pet, the trials of secondary infertility, and the paradox of the ADHD label.
- With poignant parenting moments as the family dons oxygen masks in a malfunctioning plane or as hUSBand and wife flee a fire while on vacation, Mother in Action overflows with opportunity to help you transcend your self-imposed limits and become the mother you always dreamed of being.
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.