- Each week, we recite the tefillos of Shabbos, four deceptively short prayers that conceal great insight. How can we gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of these powerful words?
- In this companion volume to his landmark book on Shemoneh Esrei, Rabbi Zev Leff, rav of Moshav Mattisyahu and renowned lecturer and educator, illuminates and expounds upon each of the Shabbos Shemoneh Esreis. He develops and highlights the fundamental concepts underlying each word until the tefillos of Shabbos are revealed as a stunning blueprint of this sacred day.
- While delving into the words of the Amidos, fundamental issues of our faith are explored:
- What is the nature of our Shabbos rest?
Are we permitted to make personal requests on Shabbos?
What is the secret of the duality of Shabbos?
What is the neshamah yeseirah, and how do we gain from it?
- The answers to these questions and many others will provide you with a clarity and depth that will transform your Shabbos.
- Shabbos is the day when we renew our connection with our Creator, an awesome opportunity we are given each week. Use this opportunity to enhance your Shabbos - and your life.
- Rabbi Zev Leff has long been legendary for his ability to explain lofty concepts in a clear, tangible manner. Thousands have had their lives immeasurably enhanced by his incisive ideas, his sharp wit, and his crystal-clear hashkafos. Now you too can benefit from his wisdom.
Rabbi Zev Leff
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.