- Not Chani Kaufman. A new school year has begun, and
Chani is off to high school. She's leaving the Times behind to
face new challenges.
- Not Jen Farber. Last year's assistant editor should be the
logical choice. Everybody thinks so. Everybody, that is, but
Jen, who's convinced herself that she can't do the job.
- And so the search begins, with Jen and her friend Nechama
Orenstein looking high and low for the editor who will lead
"the new B.Y. Times" in its new school building in this new
- Jen and Nechama find themselves facing a lot of hard
questions. Why is Batya acting so standoffish?
What do you do when you've promised the
same job to two different girls?
- And the most difficult question of all-doesn't
anybody want to run this newspaper?
- Find out the unexpected answer in this
latest edition of your favorite series
5.3" x 8.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.