- Your friends will be spending Shabbos at a guest house in Tzfat. Should you join them?
- You are alone in a cab at 10 pm, and the driver is overly friendly. What should you do?
- Your roommate tells you she's barely eating, but makes you promise not to tell anyone.
- Should you keep your promise?
- You've packed your all-new wardrobe, favorite shampoo, and 220V blow-dryer. But are you really ready for seminary? Are you prepared for the many new situations and dilemmas you may encounter?
- In this long-awaited guidebook by highly acclaimed social worker Debbie Fox, seminary girls acquire a solid understanding of crucial, highly relevant topics-including staying safe on the go, relating to males appropriately, and establishing healthy boundaries with friends, teachers, newlywed siblings, and chesed families. Culled from the firsthand experiences of girls, madrichot, and veteran educators, this compelling read speaks straight to the first-time seminary girl, empowering her with an arsenal of tools that will prove invaluable-both this year and beyond.
- Packed with real-life stories and examples, candid quotes from seminary girls, and a slew of entertaining cartoons, Seminary Savvy is a must-have book for every girl about to embark on a year in Eretz Yisrael.
- "This guide will be extremely beneficial, helping girls gain the most from their time in Eretz Yisrael."
-HaRav Sholom Kamenetsky, Rosh Yeshiva, Yeshiva of Philadelphia
- "Seminary Savvy should be made mandatory reading for every young woman attending seminary-and her parents."
-Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski, M.D.
- "I recommend this book without reservation...a real contribution to chinuch habanos."
-Mrs. Zlata Press, Principal, Bnos Leah Prospect Park High School
- "Seminary Savvy fills a gaping hole in safety planning resources for adolescents."
- -Dr. David Pelcovitz,Straus Chair in Psychology and Education, Azrieli Graduate School, Yeshiva University
Debbie Fox,Michal Eisikowitz
6" x 9"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.