Life after Divorce...
- dealing with former in-laws
- making remarriage and blended families work
- coping on Shabbos, yamim tovim, and at family simchahs
- Divorce shatters the home, splitting it into innumerable pieces. In a Jewish home, where shalom bayis is valued and cherished, the effects of this lifealtering tragedy are devastating.
Healing from the Break gives those touched by divorce the opportunity to connect with others facing the same upheavals in their lives. Read the personal accounts of men and women who have experienced divorce firsthand: Parents facing visitation challenges and legal battles. Grandparents enduring the pain of their adult children's turmoil. Children of divorce, caught in the cross fire; grown and still struggling to maintain a sense of normalcy
- This ground-breaking anthology, also offers astute advice and practical tips from Dr. Meir Wikler, Dr. Miriam Adahan, Rebbetzin Faigie Horowitz, and others. It includes chapters on:
- "This book...is inspiring, encouraging, and realistic. I...recommend it both to those who have actually gone through a divorce and to those who want to interact properly with their [divorced] friends and acquaintances..."
- - Rabbi Zev Leff, rosh yeshivah, Yeshiva Gedola Matityahu
- "Healing from the Break...offers inspiration and practical advice in a sensitive and healing manner... Everyone can benefit from the wisdom, encouragement, and compassionate discussions that are found in its pages."
- - Rabbi Dovid Hochberg, LCSW-C, director, Maryland Counseling Network
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.