- "Mommy, do you think it's an..." Uri began.
- "Earthquake!" Mrs. Freund said. "Quick, under the table!"
- The entire room seemed to sway and rock.
The floor was shaking and quaking.
- Shifra held her head down. "Mommy. We're going to fall in!"
- When a massive earthquake demolishes the Freund family's hometown, they must move in with their relatives who live in a different state. The house is bursting with zany yet well-meaning relatives, and eleven-year-old Shifra finds sharing a squishy bedroom with an unfriendly cousin impossible! Building a rickety home extension, planning a fundraiser to rebuild Shifra's school, and a hunt for hidden treasure keep everyone on their toes.
- Popular author Chaya Sara Ben Shachar presents a fun-filled adventure about making room for others - even when it's hard. Join Shifra and her family as they unite following a serious disaster and struggle to deal with its aftershocks.
Chaya Sara Ben Shachar
5.5" x 8.5"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.