- Open your mind and dive in!
- Have you ever wondered why people are so interested in listening to stories? Or have you thought about how we can relate to Hashem if we can't actually see Him? There are so many questions that we have thought about at one time or another, but push those questions from our minds for lack of satisfying answers.
- This book is about revisiting those questions and discovering the depth and meaning hidden in these seemingly simple subjects.
- Spanning a broad spectrum of topics, The Deeper Meaning addresses questions such as "Why do we cry when someone dies?" and "Why is it so hard to be good?"
- From bechirah to Shabbos to self-esteem, this book makes for a fresh and thought-provoking read, bound to leave you with more ideas to think about, and a deeper appreciation of our everyday life.
6.3" x 9.3"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.